REASONS relationships fail:
- There is a lack of development
- There is a repetitive re-triggering without repair
- There is no ability to repair
- There is a lack of skills and knowledge
Don't let that be your relationship!
Join us on this safari as we hunt for answers in the following areas...
- Why we are feeling stuck in our spousal relationship
- How to develop in our relationship
- How to identify and do away with relational stamps and triggers that cause problems within marriages
- What skills and knowledge we need to have a healthy relationship
- How our personalities interrelate
- Why relational stamps are important to know about and how to deal with them effectively
- How to love each other in our spouse's love language
- How to listen to each other
- What does healthy sexuality look like
- What does the Bible teach about marriage
- The stages of a marriage
- How to set effective goals for your relationship
Along with these lessons, you will find assignments for each lesson to reinforce and enhance what was taught. You will find extra notes, questions to answer, assessments and inventories to complete and analyse, charts and information presented in picture format as well as things for you to do to put into practice the things discussed during the classes. VALUE $250.00.
Along with all these great learning tools, you will also receive one free consulting session for you and your partner (in person if you are in the Red Deer area or via Skype). VALUE $120.00.
All you pay is one low price of $200 and you receive the lessons, assignments and one free consulting session on any topic you choose.
For a short time you can take advantage of the INTRODUCTORY price of $150.00!
That is a savings of 25% off the original price.